Sign up for an account today and take advantage of a number of benefits…
- A faster checkout experience.
- Priority access to our free rewards program, Shoppe Perks! where you can earn 5% back on every purchase.
- Easy access to your order status and history.
- Access to exclusive promotions, birthday perks and more.
Job Listing – Accounting Manager - Amber Interior Design
- Prepare daily and EOM reports for forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Manage weekly AP and vendor payments.
- Manage the filing of all licenses and record keeping on them.
- Oversee sales tax reporting and payments.
- Prepare and submit all relevant documents for CPA firm.
- Responsible for all account reconciliations and monthly balance sheets.
- Oversee all AR.
- Capable of managing and maintaining a monthly budget.
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Operations Manager.
- Manage part time bookkeeper when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Manufacturing background preferred
- GAAP accounting knowledge
- Netsuite knowledge and experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Must be very detail oriented, with good follow through skills, and the ability to work independently
- Must be dependable and able to work in a fast pace working environment under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time