All Domestic US shipping is by UPS or USPS. All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Orders with in stock inventory will be fulfilled within 5-7 business days (excluding holidays). Please note your order may encounter delays once shipped with UPS due to COVID-19, increased shipping volume or inclement weather which is out of our control.
Please note shipping rates are calculated based on the original retail price/full order value. View full rates and policies here.
Sign up for an account today and take advantage of a number of benefits…
- A faster checkout experience.
- Priority access to our free rewards program, Shoppe Perks! where you can earn 5% back on every purchase.
- Easy access to your order status and history.
- Access to exclusive promotions, birthday perks and more.
Job Listing – Full Time or Part-Time Sales Associate - Marin
- Client-first focus, providing a best-in-class customer experience, whether in-store or via phone/email.
- Consistent clienteling utilizing the tools provided, driving customer retention and revenue.
- Properly execute all daily operational needs, communicating any rollover as needed.
- Accurately ring purchases at the point of sale in a timely manner, offering pertinent information to clients as they check out.
- Ensure product is displayed in accordance with visual merchandising standards.
- Retain accurate product knowledge, including where to find necessary information to relay to clients, as needed.
- Support manager in one-off tasks, as needed.
- Provide feedback with a client-first mindset to manager, as needed.
- 2+ years of retail experience, preferably in home decor or interiors.
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service throughout all communication channels.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Shows strong styling and merchandising skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong internal and external communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive preferred. Knowledge of Shopify POS, Netsuite, Slack, Gorgias, and Endear a plus!
Supervisor: Store or Area Manager
We are accepting part-time or full-time applicants for this role.