Sign up for an account today and take advantage of a number of benefits…
- A faster checkout experience.
- Priority access to our free rewards program, Shoppe Perks! where you can earn 5% back on every purchase.
- Easy access to your order status and history.
- Access to exclusive promotions, birthday perks and more.
Job Listing – Junior Designer - Amber Interior Design
- To work on projects from all phases of design through installment, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, sourcing, procurement, scheduling, and negotiating.
- Work directly with team to create and present presentation boards to include CAD drawings, mood boards, FF&E, surface materials, color palettes, and lighting.
- Generate plan specifications based on client needs and contract requirements.
- Provide design support and administration during completion and execution of design concepts
- Source and work with outside vendors to procure and coordinate all furniture, fixtures, & accessories.
- Manage multiple projects at once
- 4+ years of Interior Design Experience, preferably from a design specific firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- Proficient in AutoCAd, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge in Studio Webware a plus.
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications.
- Knowledge of design requirements, construction methods and materials for high end residential environments.
- Great ability to multitask, work independently as well as a team, fearless and ambitious.
- Must be GREAT at follow through!
- Reliable card and willing to travel
- Ability to help haul heavy samples and small furniture items during presentations or installations.
- Familiar with Los Angeles Design Stores, and the Pacific Design Center.