All Domestic US shipping is by UPS or USPS. All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Orders with in stock inventory will be fulfilled within 3-5 business days (excluding holidays). Please note your order may encounter delays once shipped with UPS due to COVID-19, increased shipping volume or inclement weather which is out of our control.
Please note shipping rates are calculated based on the original retail price/full order value. View full rates and policies here.
Sign up for an account today and take advantage of a number of benefits…
- A faster checkout experience.
- Priority access to our free rewards program, Shoppe Perks! where you can earn 5% back on every purchase.
- Easy access to your order status and history.
- Access to exclusive promotions, birthday perks and more.
Job Listing – Logistics Manager
- Manage all custom orders and stock inventory coming into the Warehouse and ensure items are accounted for, inspected, and received into the ERP system. Communicate any discrepancies to production and sales teams.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost. Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure items are properly tagged with the accurate PO# // SO# // Customer Name.
- Coordinate all transportation for custom items and oversized freight shipments.
- Communicate with freight forwarders in a timely manner and schedule all shipments to be delivered within 1-3 weeks of receiving at the warehouse. Managing freight partners to ensure timely delivery of the product to customers and best in practice service levels.
- Consolidate freight for all out-of-state orders where possible. Communicate to, and work with customer service regarding damages and returns and work to resolve all issues including claims.
- Keep up to date on shipping carriers, routes, and rates, and changes to them.
- Review and approve all bills and invoices related to freight shipments.
- Responsible for ensuring all freight carriers and co-packers are compliant, have the required documentation and insurance.
- Expertise in transportation management and negotiation. Prior experience working with furniture and white glove delivery services.
- ERP experience and working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Proficient in working in systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.