JOB TITLE: Production Manager
SUPERVISOR: Retail Director
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the day-to-day production of the "Made by Shoppe" line of furniture and accessories.
- Act as the point of contact to vendors for all custom inquiries from retail staff and design studio
- Manage all aspects of production for all “Made by Shoppe” products from start to finish.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with vendors
- Provide order updates for instore sales teams, ecommerce and design team on orders that are currently in production
- Coordinate pickup deliveries with vendors and warehouse for completed orders
- Able to build out a line plan for orders in production for both Shoppe and Amber Interiors.
- Support buyer with creating purchase orders and vendor communication for refurbishment of vintage furniture
- Submit purchase orders for deposit payment and invoices to accounting team upon completion of an order.
- Manage fabric inventory and purchasing
- Reports to Retail Director
- This position is located at our office in Calabasas
- 4+ years of furniture sales/production
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be a team player
- Have exceptional time management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- Must live in the Los Angeles area and have a dependable car
Salary & Benefits:
Salary dependent on experience. Benefits include 100% company funded health insurance, 401(k) participation and PTO
Email the following to Jobs@amberinteriordesign.com, subject line: Production Manager