JOB TITLE: Warehouse Associate @ Calabasas Warehouse
SUPERVISOR: Warehouse Manager
We are looking for a capable Part Time Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; picking materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Assist in customer deliveries and or vendor pickups. We do routine deliveries from our furniture and wholesale vendors to our warehouse. These deliveries/pickups are either for our two Shoppe locations or part of the Amber Interiors design projects.
- Entering wholesale product upon receiving into our workstation
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Handling of light-to-heavy furniture onto our Shoppe van and into our warehouse. Upon receiving furniture into the warehouse, product must be tagged to correspond with either Shoppe customers or a design project client.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat;
- Maintain clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High school diploma
- Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Email the following to Jobs@amberinteriordesign.com, subject line: Warehouse Associate