Our Shoppes are open! We’ve implemented new in-store shopping guidelines to support the well-being of our teams and customers. If you’re not ready to join us in-store, we are still offering Curbside Pickup, too!
Our Procedures & Protocols
The following precautions will be taken at all our retail locations:
- Increased sanitization throughout our stores — Our teams will remain vigilant in keeping our stores disinfected and will wash their hands frequently throughout the day, based on CDC recommendations.
- Limited In-Store Capacity — We will allow only one family party or group of individuals in-store at any given time. Individuals must wait at the door to be greeted by a member of the Shoppe team.
- Face Coverings — All employees are required to wear face coverings while interacting with any other person. Customers are also required to wear face coverings while inside our stores and during Curbside Pickup.
- “No Touch” Policy — All stores will have a ‘no touch’ policy, which means customers cannot touch items. If customers have questions, the employee will help.
- Cashless Transactions — All orders must be paid with credit card and Curbside Pickup orders must be placed online prior to pickup.
- Social Distancing — We respectfully ask that our employees and customers remain at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Memos — We are offering memos to members of our Trade Program only at this time.
- Appointments — To schedule an appointment for a larger memo, or a personalized shopping experience with our staff, please inquire with your local Shoppe team.
- Returns and Refunds — At this time, we are only accepting returns at our Calabasas location.All refunds will be processed and refunded 3 days after arriving back in store.
- Wellness Checks — Our employees will not come to work if they are feeling sick or symptomatic. We also respectfully ask that customers who are feeling symptomatic do not visit us in-stores.
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here for you. Send us an email at shoppe@
Frequently Asked Questions
|When will my order ship?||We are currently shipping in-stock items within 3-5 business days (this does not apply to furniture, lighting or artwork). Once the order has been processed, each customer will receive an email with tracking information. It's our biggest priority to keep our small team working safely to fulfill orders and we are continually grateful for your patience and support during this time!|
|How long does it take to process a return at this time?||All returns are processed and refunded within 5-7 business days of arriving at our facility.|
|Will there be any changes to how I receive my furniture shipment?||Our third-party freight company will be adhering to COVID-19 safety standards and offering “To Your Door” service. This means, your piece can be delivered to the main entrance, porch, garage or driveway. If you are unable to receive 'To the Door' delivery at this time, please email us at email@example.com we can help you out.|
|What is the current lead time for my furniture order?||We are currently running a few weeks behind our standard lead times for a majority of our Made by Shoppe pieces, which are handmade in Los Angeles. As soon as we receive updates from our workrooms on production timelines, we will be reaching out to each customer with a more accurate estimated completion date. If you have a question about a specific piece, email us at shoppe@shoppeamberinteriors and we’ll help you out!|