All Domestic US shipping is by UPS or USPS. All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Orders with in stock inventory will be fulfilled within 5-7 business days (excluding holidays). Please note your order may encounter delays once shipped with UPS due to COVID-19, increased shipping volume or inclement weather which is out of our control.
Please note shipping rates are calculated based on the original retail price/full order value. View full rates and policies here.
Sign up for an account today and take advantage of a number of benefits…
- A faster checkout experience.
- Priority access to our free rewards program, Shoppe Perks! where you can earn 5% back on every purchase.
- Easy access to your order status and history.
- Access to exclusive promotions, birthday perks and more.
Job Listing – Customer Experience Coordinator
- Support Ordering/Customer Experience department with ordering 3rd party vendor orders for all eCommerce and retail drop ship items.
- Responsible for all Customer Experience related inquires for drop-ship items and respond to customer service needs such as logistics and deliveries, damages, order updates (addresses + items), cancellations, and ETAS.
- Responsible for submitting and following up with any claims or damages.
- Assist in pickups for damaged items in coordination with the Drop Shop/CX Team
- Update Drop Ship item information in NetSuite including item creation, pricing, order lead times, and descriptions.
- Communicate to teams regarding any product updates or discontinued items.
- Update lead times on the lead time tracker and create weekly CSV uploads into Netsuite.
- Support in entering ETA and tracking information into Netsuite and track all orders.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 2+ years order entry or logistics experience.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- ERP systems experience.
- Proficient in Shopify, Zendesk, and Netsuite ideally.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and excel.
- Articulate and ambitious.
- Excellent problem solver and time manager.
- Job Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri
Supervisor: Customer Experience Manager